Do I need Accounting Software ?
The Good News
The good news is that modern accounting software packages like QuickBooks will do most of the hard work for you.
You will be able to create sales invoices for customers and receive payment, and input bills from suppliers and pay them.
By keeping these records carefully, the software reports will tell you quickly and easily how much you owe and how much you are owed.
Using software packages will get you through most of the recording, but there are a few things to think about.
Most people need a little help at the beginning, and then want to be left alone to get on with it, and then probably a little help at the year end to pull it all together. We understand this and are able to provide start up training, then occasional help when needed.
All businesses have different requirements, so here are some support options:
• Help at the start, then occasional help when needed
• Regular bookkeeping to save you the pain
• Have a look over your existing software and processes to help you get the best out of them
• A day or two helping after each month end to pull management accounts together for you
• Step in to help for a while when you have had staff changes
• If you have already fallen behind you may need some emergency help
• Convert your data from Sage to QuickBooks
• Project manage the installation of a more expensive accounting system
Take a look at our full Services.